blow gentle mist
off the sea
snow on ground
cold winds echo
broken rain clouds disperse glimmer of sunlight bares down grassy meadows; beads of rain dance glorious warm winds blow Lisa Arnold is a published poet and short story writer. Her work has appeared in Events Quarterly, All Things Girl, Poetic Monthly and The Persistent Mirage and in various anthologies. She is the Administrator of a [...]
periphery of light peers through impenetrable clouds serene bluesy winds blow warmth from the sea in the distance echoing silence, quietly, beckons miles away muffled train whistle screams rain drops fall in slip-slop patterns on black asphalt alone, lost soul, walks behind veiled darkness searching avenues for a place to, finally, belong Lisa Arnold is [...]
violet roses bloom in teak gardens golden wind chimes sway in breeze warm summer sun illuminates morning sky Lisa Arnold is a published poet and short story writer. Her work has appeared in Events Quarterly, All Things Girl, Poetic Monthly and The Persistent Mirage and in various anthologies. She is the Administrator of a growing [...]
Tapping my feet, feeling the rhythm of life’s beautiful beat. Tasting the wind. Keeping misery away and thin. Snapping my fingers, listening to jazz, rock-n-roll and Hip Hop… well, maybe not. Loving the beat of the drums, twang of the guitar, thump of the bass, and the singer’s deep raspy voice. Gliding down fifth and [...]
Gazing at ice blue tranquil waters. Newly blossomed flowers all around me. Warm sun gracing the smile on my face. Joy and elation tingling up and down my spine. A blanket of green grass beneath my naked feet. Gentle caresses tantalizing my longing body. Love and contentment in my heart’s temple. Sweet red wine tickling [...]
cool waters flow atop river rock graceful waters caress the sea gentle autumn winds flutter seagulls take flight beyond bronze-glow horizon and land upon sandy white seaside beach Lisa Arnold is a published poet and short story writer. Her work has appeared in Events Quarterly, All Things Girl, Poetic Monthly and The Persistent Mirage and [...]
coffee-stained James Dean T-shirt blue jeans torn at both knees tenth cigarette burning in ashtray frozen dinner cooking in oven empty Jack Daniels bottle turned on its side twenty-five dollars in pocket eviction notice crumpled on floor empty thoughts ramble inside his weary mind vacant eyes glare through veiled mirror reflection contemplation of a reckless [...]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- With or Without You, A Memoir by Domenica Ruta 13. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm Recaps the Tony Awards 10. Jun, 2013
- Sunday Brunch: Notes from Baja Sur 09. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: Little Annie Roonie 06. Jun, 2013
- Habitation: C’est Manifique Les Mantiques 05. Jun, 2013
- Penny Luker: I'd not heard of this book, but it sounds interest...
- Roxanne: I missed the very beginning of the show, but saw t...
- Cathy: Laughed myself sick reading this, thanks for watch...
- Danielle Driscoll: Oh, wow! What a great find. I'm sure every time ...
- Anneke at This, That and Life: This is so true! I love the old fire extinguisher ...