When he was born his father cried tears of joy. When he was a baby his father played a great part in caring for him. When he was a small boy he looked up to his father and wanted to grow up just like him. When he became a teenager he wanted to leave home [...]
After many hours of driving through the night she chanced a glance in her rear view mirror and knew that she had made the right decision. She pushed her foot down harder on the accelerator and sped forward. It was a new day. Karen lives in the UK. She is happily married and has a grown up family. She enjoys [...]
As always restless on terra firma she longed to take flight to bathe in the warmth of the sun So for now she must climb Launching herself allowing the thermals to take her she flies higher higher than she ever dreamed possible Casting aside all caution she continues her ascent to where the air is thin the [...]
I never realised just how hard it could be to get up and make just one cup of coffee to sit at the table where we used to sit and watch the sunrise …alone Karen Harvey is our ‘Writings’ editor here at All things Girl.. She writes poetry, short stories and occasional articles. Her work [...]
I wonder how many women know that November 25th was the ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women,’ a day that was recognised by the General assembly of the United Nations in 1999, with a view to raising public awareness of the violation of the rights against women. I had no idea until [...]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: Before Midnight 23. May, 2013
- Happier & Healthier Living: Sandwich Generation 19. May, 2013
- The Gypsy Girl’s Guide to Atlanta, GA 17. May, 2013
- Habitation: Ditching Drama as a Lifestyle 15. May, 2013
- Man on Monday: Brian Plautz of Chroma 13. May, 2013
- Penny Luker: Thanks Jodie I couldn't agree more. We need more ...
- Jody: Thanks Penny. I enjoyed reading this. A lot. W...
- Jody: Thanks Margaret. I agree. We women do have a deep ...
- Margaret: Really great read, Jody. Our relationships with w...
- Elizabeth Rago: Thanks, Roxanne. I am so happy I am on my side now...