Here are my recommendations for iPhone apps, gleaned from my experience as a woman who has a lot to balance: work, home, family, friends, and everything else. I’ve categorized them into two groups: business and leisure. Please feel free to respond with your favorites; I’m always on the lookout for more iPhone apps that can […]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed: An Introduction by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: August: Osage County 05. Dec, 2013
- Welcome to the Mid-Issue Update of Rise & Fall 04. Dec, 2013
- London Bridge by Debra Smouse 03. Dec, 2013
- Modern Memoir: Holding Our Histories in Place 03. Dec, 2013
- Cover Girl Jeannie Mai Part II 02. Dec, 2013
- Susan Plummer: I have a copy of the DVD and have been a Paul Blac...
- Melissa A. Bartell: Becca, I agree. It's a trend worth supporting....
- Becca: I came to this realization a long time ago, and as...
- Penny: Melissa, I so admire all the work you do to find ...
- Beverly: I look forward to reading this!...