You probably know Sabrina Sloan best as an American Idol contestant from A.I. season six, but you should know her for a lot more. This talented 28 year old from Southern California has been performing for friends and family from a tender age, she moved on in high school to musicals and from there Sabrina [...]
Steve Carlson makes what can only be described as adult music. It’s a little bit country, a little bit rock & roll – to quote the Donny and Marie Osmond song – with a bit of funk, some R&B, and a lot of soul. His music is a fabulously crafted tapestry of genres, knitted together [...]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: Before Midnight 23. May, 2013
- Happier & Healthier Living: Sandwich Generation 19. May, 2013
- The Gypsy Girl’s Guide to Atlanta, GA 17. May, 2013
- Habitation: Ditching Drama as a Lifestyle 15. May, 2013
- Man on Monday: Brian Plautz of Chroma 13. May, 2013
- Jody: Thanks Penny. I enjoyed reading this. A lot. W...
- Jody: Thanks Margaret. I agree. We women do have a deep ...
- Margaret: Really great read, Jody. Our relationships with w...
- Elizabeth Rago: Thanks, Roxanne. I am so happy I am on my side now...
- Elizabeth Rago: And high fives! E...