From street corner Santas to political organizations, it seems everyone is looking for donations at this time of year. This essay from guest contributor Kimberlyn Crowe looks at how we teach our children to give, no matter the season. Recently, in my role as the treasurer for my church, I attended the fundraising track of […]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed: An Introduction by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- Welcome to the Mid-Issue Update of Rise & Fall 04. Dec, 2013
- London Bridge by Debra Smouse 03. Dec, 2013
- Modern Memoir: Holding Our Histories in Place 03. Dec, 2013
- Cover Girl Jeannie Mai Part II 02. Dec, 2013
- Man of the Moment: Paul Blackthorne 02. Dec, 2013
- Melissa A. Bartell: Becca, I agree. It's a trend worth supporting....
- Becca: I came to this realization a long time ago, and as...
- Penny: Melissa, I so admire all the work you do to find ...
- Beverly: I look forward to reading this!...
- Cathrine: Thank you for mentioning this book :-) had not hea...