From street corner Santas to political organizations, it seems everyone is looking for donations at this time of year. This essay from guest contributor Kimberlyn Crowe looks at how we teach our children to give, no matter the season. Recently, in my role as the treasurer for my church, I attended the fundraising track of […]
by Debra Smouse on 22. Jun, 2008 in Uncategorized
I’m a long time fan of newspapers, especially on Sunday. It began, of course, with the comics when I could barely read, but soon bled over to such sections as “Arts” and “Style” and, of course “Travel”. From my suburban home in Mansfield, Texas I could gaze upon photos of far-away places and follow the […]
Early every Saturday morning, when my daughter was little, she would come into my bedroom and climb under my blankets with me. We would snooze, chat, kiss and cuddle until I thought it was time to get-up and start the day and then I would tickle her until she begged me to stop. It was […]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed: An Introduction by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- Men on Monday: Paul & Storm 09. Dec, 2013
- Sunday Salon: It’s A Gift 08. Dec, 2013
- Is Your Career On Track? 06. Dec, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: August: Osage County 05. Dec, 2013
- Welcome to the Mid-Issue Update of Rise & Fall 04. Dec, 2013
- Becca: Thanks, Jody! I’ve read Truth and Beauty twice, bu...
- Debra Smouse: Thanks, Jody! I have some amazing photos from our...
- Jody: Wow. Just wow....
- Jody: This column speaks to me and is one I will share w...
- Susan Plummer: I have a copy of the DVD and have been a Paul Blac...