Clay Robeson was our Man of the Moment in September, 2010. Today, we’re checking in to see where he is now. Tell us about the projects you’ve continued – how are they developing? The Un-Scripted Theater Company has continued to blow my mind with amazing Improvised Theater. So far this year we have produced an [...]
We last talked with you in November 2009. Tell us about the changes in your life since then! I have been traveling nonstop, which is amazing, being able to see places I never thought I would see. I have also been incredibly busy with my non-profit work with United Global Shift and our launch campaign [...]
We talked with you in September, 2009. Tell us about the three most exciting things to happen in your life since then. I would say the 3 most exciting things would be, the Emmy nomination, Big For Me being in the top 40 on the Urban charts for 8 weeks and touring/ connecting with the [...]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- With or Without You, A Memoir by Domenica Ruta 13. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm Recaps the Tony Awards 10. Jun, 2013
- Sunday Brunch: Notes from Baja Sur 09. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: Little Annie Roonie 06. Jun, 2013
- Habitation: C’est Manifique Les Mantiques 05. Jun, 2013
- Penny Luker: I'd not heard of this book, but it sounds interest...
- Roxanne: I missed the very beginning of the show, but saw t...
- Cathy: Laughed myself sick reading this, thanks for watch...
- Danielle Driscoll: Oh, wow! What a great find. I'm sure every time ...
- Anneke at This, That and Life: This is so true! I love the old fire extinguisher ...