Over the years, I’ve tried many different paths on my way to pursuing music and learned from mistakes that lead me to the road I’m on now. I know I will continue to make mistakes on the way but as long as I learn from them and continue to set goals, I can achieve success in the future and share and express my passion for music with others.
The Black Stax are well-known on the Seattle hip-hop scene. These purveyors of avante garde hip-hop make music that appeals to hip-hop fans who also happen to be grown folks. The Black Stax evoke memories of the best of 70s soul. Their sound is bluesy and soulful – punctuated by trumpet and drums. Their raw, [...]
You know we’re big fans of books and adore it when our favorite authors get an opportunity to see their book come to the Silver Screen. I’m thrilled to see Michael Connelly’s hero Mickey Haller brought to life by Matthew McConaughey in The Lincoln Lawyer, due in theatres March 18, 2011. The movie also stars [...]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- With or Without You, A Memoir by Domenica Ruta 13. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm Recaps the Tony Awards 10. Jun, 2013
- Sunday Brunch: Notes from Baja Sur 09. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: Little Annie Roonie 06. Jun, 2013
- Habitation: C’est Manifique Les Mantiques 05. Jun, 2013
- Penny Luker: I'd not heard of this book, but it sounds interest...
- Roxanne: I missed the very beginning of the show, but saw t...
- Cathy: Laughed myself sick reading this, thanks for watch...
- Danielle Driscoll: Oh, wow! What a great find. I'm sure every time ...
- Anneke at This, That and Life: This is so true! I love the old fire extinguisher ...