First of all, thank you for allowing us to chat with you again. You’re the first 2-time Man of the Moment for All Things Girl! 2011 looks to be a very exciting year for you with TWO novels being released. Thank you! That’s an honor. Although now I have an unsettling sense that this may [...]
Since joining the staff of All Things Girl back in 2002, I have written about pieces of my personal life within our virtual pages in hopes that by sharing my over-a-cup-of-coffee view of my life, you, the reader, can see a bit of yourself within me. Personally, I find it comforting when I see traces [...]
When I was in fifth grade, I received a homework assignment that I found very challenging at first: Write a three page essay about a favorite pet peeve. How was I supposed to write an essay about something that I didn’t have? I eventually found one, however, once my mother reminded me about how angry [...]
Christine Klocek-Lim received the 2009 Ellen La Forge Memorial Prize in poetry. In 2010, her manuscript “Dark matter” was a semi-finalist for the Sawtooth Poetry Prize and the Philip Levine Prize in Poetry and her manuscript “The Quantum Archives” was a semi-finalist at Black Lawrence Press’ Black River Chapbook Competition. She has two chapbooks: How [...]
Our first covergirl for 2011 came to public attention when she played the part of dance student Jody Sawyer in the movie Center Stage, eleven years ago.
We decided to do something a little unusual this month: our Man of the Moment for our “Castles in the Air” issue is Author Michael Koryta, a talented author that served as our Man of the Moment in June 2010.
Jane Green is the author of twelve bestselling novels including Second Chance, The Beach House and Promises to Keep.
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- With or Without You, A Memoir by Domenica Ruta 13. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm Recaps the Tony Awards 10. Jun, 2013
- Sunday Brunch: Notes from Baja Sur 09. Jun, 2013
- The Mighty Kymm’s Deep Cuts: Little Annie Roonie 06. Jun, 2013
- Habitation: C’est Manifique Les Mantiques 05. Jun, 2013
- Penny Luker: I'd not heard of this book, but it sounds interest...
- Roxanne: I missed the very beginning of the show, but saw t...
- Cathy: Laughed myself sick reading this, thanks for watch...
- Danielle Driscoll: Oh, wow! What a great find. I'm sure every time ...
- Anneke at This, That and Life: This is so true! I love the old fire extinguisher ...