I am a very instant-gratification type of person. I see it, I like it, I accomplish it. Incompletion and disarray make my head spin and my blood boil, but sometimes there is no way to avoid destiny. Some projects just aren’t meant to be completed quickly. After weeks (months…) of drooling over master bedroom inspiration, [...]
Knowing I am expecting a son has really pushed my inspiration into overdrive. Everything I see I store into my “inspiration bank” and now it seems to be gushing out of every pore. My need to create has become insatiable. I’ve been stalking Etsy and Pinterest for some great ideas on how to add some [...]
The beauty of home renovation and redecorating is also a curse, as it almost never seems to go to plan. In the midst of designing our dreamy master bedroom, our water heater decided to take a run for the hills, leaving us with no choice but to “invest” in a new one (and spend 24 [...]
Recently, my husband, Bill, and I sat down and talked out all of the dreams we individually had for our home and made a list of what we want to do. To say I was shocked that our goals and dreams did not align is an understatement. Bill is a person with exceptional style; however, [...]
I was 21, met the guy of my dreams and was ready to take on downtown Chicago for Halloween for the first time. My boyfriend swore I would love it and the experience would change my life. Like any brand-new couple, we dressed up together. He was Waldo, I was Waldo’s girlfriend Wilma. (We did [...]
Fall is the season I wait for all year. The air chills, comfort food comes in large pots of soupy goodness and it is finally acceptable to wear boots and scarves with my skinny jeans. Wreaths are one thing I’ve never experimented with until this year. I’ve always been a “buy it at Home Depot [...]
If you’re like me, when you start something new you have all these ideas of how it’s going to be. Where you are going to do this and how you’re going to feel about that. Maybe it’s the idea that you will wake up early and do yoga before going to work or sit on [...]
Being a wife is spectacular. Every day I learn more about my husband and myself. I love doing dishes, folding laundry, vacuuming carpets and creating delicious meals for our lovely little family of two. My mission has only just begun. More than being a wife, my dream has always been to become a mother. My [...]
About All Things Girl
Our mission at All Things Girl is to allow women a place to showcase their stuff - their artwork, photography, poetry, prose, articles on health, reviews, thoughts on business, creative endeavours and so much more. Our goal is to create a high quality, fun and diverse ezine.
Sign up for our Newsletter
- Cover Girl Stephenie Meyer: An Interview (Part One) with Deb Smouse 02. May, 2008
- Live Alone and Like It The Classic Guide for the Single Woman 30. Jun, 2008
- My Plan to Thrive while I Deal with Grief this Holiday Season 29. Nov, 2011
- Life, Love and Lesson Plans by Wynn Godbold 15. Feb, 2011
- Under the Bed by Jody Keisner 14. Feb, 2013
- Happier & Healthier Living: Sandwich Generation 19. May, 2013
- The Gypsy Girl’s Guide to Atlanta, GA 17. May, 2013
- Habitation: Ditching Drama as a Lifestyle 15. May, 2013
- Man on Monday: Brian Plautz of Chroma 13. May, 2013
- Sunday Brunch: Apostrophic Mother’s Day 12. May, 2013
- Margaret: Really great read, Jody. Our relationships with w...
- Elizabeth Rago: Thanks, Roxanne. I am so happy I am on my side now...
- Elizabeth Rago: And high fives! E...
- Elizabeth Rago: No, YOU! :) xoxoxoxoxo E...
- chimomwriter: Amen!...